Chiropractic Englewood CO
Frequently Asked Questions
Doctor, Can you help me?
- Discovering exactly what the problem is.
- Explaining it to you in a way that is easy to understand.
- Helping you feel very comfortable with the solutions.
- Working with you to correct the problem in a gentle, very safe way that is also most effective.
- Chances are very good that we can help you. If we discover that you need other help, we can guide you to great professionals that can help you with your specific needs.
How long will it take?
- Some patients are looking for quick relief from back pain, neck pain, headaches, or other conditions. Others find us to help achieve optimal wellness for a lifetime of great health.
- We are here to help you get better.
- To help you reach your health and wellness goals, whatever they may be, and to offer guidance in your life’s path.
- We promise to do our best to help you meet your needs, and work with a plan that is best for you.
- Helping to find the best way for you is our main goal.
How much will it cost?
- We truly understand that money can be a factor in deciding what and how to treat a problem or condition.
- We are very affordable, and very effective at helping you get back to feeling better quickly. We are here to help you.
- We offer very affordable prices for patients without insurance. Plans are also available for families and for people who are seeking wellness or maintenance plans.
- We are in-network providers for many health insurance plans. Most plans do offer benefits for chiropractic care. We will be happy to help find out the details of your particular plan.
- A list of plans we are on include: Aetna, Anthem, Blue Cross, Cigna, Cofinity, Humana, United, and many more.